The LCD 8839 HI-POWER is an LED lamp with an extremely powerful output between 450 and 490 nm. Therefore, you have plenty of light output to cure dental composite.
The technology in the LCD 8839 prevents the formation of gaps between the composite and the dentine/enamel during the curing process and after. It is not possible to apply LED technology without a cooling system, if you want to ensure a constant output.
Lysta’s LED handpiece has a completely noiseless cooling system – not even a whisper – 0 dB!
Lysta’s design is characterised by simple solutions:
- There is only one button on the handpiece to start the curing cycle.
- There are three curing cycles. Lysta’s standard cycle is a “soft start” cycle which runs for 50 seconds. For the first 30 seconds of the cycle the output is low and then increases to maximum power for the remaining 20 seconds.
- The operator can stop and restart the cycle at any time by pressing the same button on the handpiece.
- The handpiece can easily be dismantled from the cable.
- There is no complicated programming.
No upgrades are required.
No light guide: We have chosen to place the light source right at the end of the handpiece in order to avoid transmission loss. A removable lens at the end of the handpiece covers the light source.
Hygiene has always been a problem in connection with curing lights and it still is. Therefore, we have designed a special transparent disposable cover in a super soft material to be pulled over the handpiece and part of the cable.
The cover provides optimal light transmission in the blue wavelength range and is comfortable for both operator an patient. Even the patient can’t fail to notice the hygiene aspect of this
accessory. The instrument stand can be removed and autoclaved.
The LCD 8839 HI-POWER is an attachment model. It is supplied with 24V AC from the unit or a medically approved transformer (SELV) and can be attached to the side of the unit, to the assistant console, to a wall or any other type of cabinet. No other connections are necessary; the curing light is ready for use as soon as the 24V are connected. The power supply casing is made of anodised aluminium and can be lacquered on request (at extra cost).
The handpiece is provided with operating voltage via a super-flexible silicone cable.