LCD 8870 Diamond is a curing light LED lamp with an extremely powerful output at 1250 mW/cm2 and between 450 and 490 nm.
The technology in the LCD 8870 prevents the formation of gaps between the composite and the dentine/enamel during the curing process and after.
LCD 8870 Diamond have been greatly improved in several aspects, one is the precision of the light frequency, as of the release of LCD 8870 Diamond It is the most efficient in smelting compecit material, on the market.
ATE Medico’s LED handpiece has a completely noiseless cooling system – not even a whisper – 0 dB!
ATE Medico’s design is characterised by simple solutions:
- There is only one button on the handpiece to start the curing cycle.
- There are three curing cycles. ATE Medico’s standard cycle is a “soft start” cycle which runs for 50 seconds. For the first 30 seconds of the cycle the output is low and then increases to maximum power for the remaining 20 seconds.
The operator can stop and restart the cycle at any time by pressing the same button on the handpiece.
- The handpiece can easily be dismantled from the cable.
- There is no complicated programming.
- No upgrades are required.
No light guide: We have chosen to place the light source right at the end of the handpiece in order to avoid transmission loss. A removable lens at the end of the handpiece covers the light source.
Hygiene has always been a problem in connection with curing lights and it still is. Therefore, we have designed a special transparent disposable cover in a super soft material to be pulled over the handpiece and part of the cable. The cover provides optimal light transmission in the blue wavelength range and is comfortable for both operator and patient. Even the patient can’t fail to notice the hygiene aspect of this accessory.
The handpiece is provided with operating voltage via a super-flexible silicone cable.