LCD 8937B is a complete battery-driven table top.
The rechargeable batteries in this stand-alone model can be recharged during use, if necessary.
LCD 8937B handpiece is a curing light LED lamp with an extremely powerful output at 1250 mW/cm2 and between 450 and 490 nm.
The light guides for the LCD 89 are available in several different sizes for different applications. Therefore, we have plenty of light output to cure dental composite.
It is not possible to apply LED technology without a cooling system, if you want to ensure a constant output.
ATE Medico’s LED handpiece has a completely noiseless cooling system – not even a whisper – 0 dB!
ATE Medico’s design is characterised by simple solutions:
• There is only one button on the handpiece to start the curing cycle.
• There are three curing cycles. ATE Medico’s standard cycle is a “soft start” cycle which runs for 50 seconds. For the first 30 seconds of the cycle the output is low and then increases to maximum power for the remaining 20 seconds.
• The operator can stop and restart the cycle at any time by pressing the same button on the handpiece.
• The handpiece can easily be dismantled from the cable.
• There is no complicated programming.
• No upgrades are required.
No light guide: We have chosen to place the light source right at the end of the handpiece in order to avoid transmission loss. A removable lens at the end of the handpiece covers the light source.
Hygiene has always been a problem in connection with curing lights and it still is. Therefore, we have designed a special transparent disposable cover in a super soft material to be pulled over the handpiece and part of the cable. The cover provides optimal light transmission in the blue wavelength range and is comfortable for both operator and patient. Even the patient can’t fail to notice the hygiene aspect of this accessory.
LCD 8937B is battery-driven.
The rechargeable batteries in this stand-alone model can be recharged during use, if necessary. The device is designed to cope with more than a whole day’s operation in a busy clinic (i.e. the equivalent of 5 hours non-stop). The handpiece is provided with operating voltage via a superflexible silicone cable.